Rihanna is tasting blood, and she likes the taste of it. According to a pal of hers, she believes her own nude photos were leaked by Chris Brown and his team to humiliate her, and she wants to return the favour.

“She says she’s going to release her own photos of Chris. She has less-than-flattering nude pics of him that she plans on leaking. Rihanna says he’ll be really embarrassed,” Rihanna’s pal told Star Magazine (out June 7). We’re assuming this means his penis is like a shrimp after it’s boiled.

But it gets worse. Rihanna is already spreading the word (always according to her “friend) that Chris was crappy in bed, a sexual novice and that she had to teach him everything he now knows. “She’s going to ruin his sexy image”, the pal added.

According to the same source, when Rihanna found out about her own naked pictures leaked, she went apeshit and threatened to burn the house down…literally.

related post

69 thoughts on “Rihanna plans to "leak" nasty naked photos of Chris Brown

1. danielle says:

i really think that shes takin this way too far . i nver did like her and i nver will and i hope she reads these things too and for tha record rihanna, beyonce’ is way more betta singer, dancer,and everythin else in the book compared to u

• sammgirl says:

STUPIDD! if rihanna does that its just going to make her a imature stupid! theres no point to that!
      although it was really mean and a bitch move of chris if he even put those picture up!

2. Jessica says:

Mayne dis gurh is seriously trippin! she need to calm her ass down! Dis is why I dont lyke her…! Besides Chris didnt leak dha photos…sum hacker did..go to a chris brown fansite and it says it their!

3. jinn says:

i think that all yall sum haterz dat dnt like rhianna cause she betta den beyonce and who eva and i wuld do da same thing if that was me an i thought that he put naked pictures of me up

4. Keri says:

Rihanna is taking this a little 2 far. She is such a bitch. I have never liked her. I wish her and chris never met. She needs to go sit down with her sneaky crazy, non singing, non talented self. What did he ever see in her. I hope she reads this to. She is a bitch and i will be pissed of if she shows the pics of chris .

5. Keri says:

Rihanna is a bitch. She is taking this ay too far. She need to go sit down with her crazy non-singing ass. I’m going to be pissed off if she shows those pics of chris everywhere.I hope she sees this. Rihanna is a BITCH!

6. Lacey says:

I’m sorry but I really don’t see him being a sexual novice I mean the way he moved in take ya down I think he taught her a couple of things….its noboody fault she suck…

7. Crystal says:

2 all of u who think chris is so hot and would jump 2 be with him, well u are ALL idiots. Do u want a man who beats u repeatedly and then post the pictures u gave him, that was supposed 2 b 4 his eyes only, to all the world?

8. north1 says:

why the fuck do most of you cunts on here stick up for chris brown when he battered the poor womans face.
    it doesnt matter what she did before that incident a man doesnt hit a woman like he did.
    So she should release the pics and humiliate the silly cunt

9. amber says:

rihanna i sware if yu fucking do that ima gonna find yu and i sware ill lkill when i see yu and der aint nothing thats gonna fucking stop me not even in one of yu retaded seceritys btt watch yo bck

10. sh0rtyy says:

i agree with ROFL POLICE, if y0ur g0nna talk shit at least spell y0ur shit c0rrectly. the ppl that are sitting 0n here talking shit ab0ut h0w they hate rihanna, if y0u hate her s0 much why y0u 0n this shit tryna read up 0n her life. get y0ur head 0ut 0f y0ur asses and get a life.

11. mia-pooh says:

i think dat samgirl is rite about da noby cares about yal ppl on here bn pissed off….however dat chris brown and rihanna bn idiots part i dnt tottally agree with that.. i think dat rihanna is the idiot in this situation and if shes goin to leak pics of chris.. well jus let ha dumazz do so den ha stupid azz will look like a jackazz in dis whole stuation…dta asll i have 2 say about dat

12. ginger says:

Have u noticed as soon as a gurl is hurt in anyway (not Xcusin’ wot he did) the first thing they have to say about a guy is “he has a small penis”, well it was good enough in the first place……right?
    PS i’m not a Chris Brown fan but he hasn’t got a small one!

13. Your Name says:

You all need to just leave them alone and chris didnt leak any naked pictures of rihanna bcuz he wudnt do that and he alredy feels bad that he hurt her. but i used to like rihanna bu not any more bcuz shes a devil worshiper just lke jay z and beyonce. JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE!

14. brittany says:

dem does real fuk up rianna and chris because dey both are fukin idiots duh so hush asshole playin de mother quant wit me u doh no me u no me i go fuk u ip so fukin bad