0413_chris_brown_ability11

To all people out there who stopped buying Chris Brown’s music because they thought he was a violent, out-of-control abuser: resume your purchasing.

Chris Brown is a totally nice guy, see? He is holding a baby, he has a huge smile on his face (and sensible glasses) and the baby is not crying (although he is deep in thought as to whether he should start proceedings to divorce his parents for handing him over to this jerk or just call social services and brave it out with a foster family).

related post

32 thoughts on “We all got it wrong:Chris Brown is a really nice guy

1. Shariee Williams says:

Just like it was wrong for him to hit her on account that his 40+ yr old manager was texting him love notes, THAT is NO REASON for her to put her MONKEY HANDS on him and slapping him. She damn near provoked that situation. Oh but she’s still saleing and recording, and singing her stupid songs over the radio. Big deal! My heart goes out to Chris.
    “Hang in there Chris, it’s gonna be ok. I’m praying for you. The truth will soon shed light! I don’t condole what you did to her, I’d rather you had step out of the car and gone home and left her stupid a– hanging. But SH-T happens. Peace to you & your Family Chris.

2. alandra smith says:

CHRIS IS A REALLI NICE GUY HE WAZ JUZ PROVOKED TO HIT HER AND THATS WAT HAPPEN THE MEDIA IZ MAKIN A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHN RIHANNA HAD IT COMIN INSTEAD OF YALL DOWIN CHRIS BROWN U SHULD FIGURE OT THE REASON Y HE DID IT THEN SAI WAT U GOTTA SAI BT IM GNE ALWAYZ DOWNLOAD AND BUY CHRIS BROWN MUSIC SHIT I WULD OF BEAT ER ASZ TOO BT B GUD CHRIS IF U N NEED TA BEAT THAT BITCH UP AGAIN JUZ HOLLA IL DO IT FOR U AND FORGET ERBODI ELSE WHO TRYNA SEND U TA JAIL KUZ A PRETTY NIGGA LIK U DONT BELNG THEIR……KEP YO HEAD UP AND STAI STRONG DUECES..:”.!^()

3. Ashley Summers says:

Its crazy how they just put him on the spot like dat but its also crazy how they dont know what happened at that piont in time they was not there to see what actually happened.Just as any other guy would have done if their woman had provoked them by hitting him and talking s*** any guy would react the way he did so dont put him on the spot when there is worst things out there than what he did. “Chris its going to be ok just have confidence in yourself”.

4. Bennie Ray YO HoMiE says:

DuDe I KnOw WhAt YoU FeEl LiKe YoU WaNtEd To BeEt ThAt a** I WuLd To I HaTe WhEn My GiRl Be In My BuInEsS ShE GeT On My f***** NeRvEs So YoU HaD Da RiGhT So HoLd On DuDE YoU StIlL CoOl

5. keepin it real:) says:

WHO CARES!!!!! HE’S STILL A WOMEN BEATER THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THE FACT THAT HE BEAT UP RHIANNA!!!JUST CUZ HE GOT A BABY IN HIS HANDS DOESN’T CHANGE THAT FACT!!!WHEN CHRIS BROWN FINDS A BETTER EXCUSE FOR BEATIN UP A GIRL!!!THEN TEXTS (OR WHATEVA) THATS WHEN I’LL START BUYING HIS ALBUMS AGAIN!!!

6. divine says:

I say Chris Brown’s reputatiion has already been bashed by the industry wether he is really a bad guy or not, wether he is sorry or not. What people need to do is just let him take time to do what he needs to do to make his situation and stop putting in their extra 2 cents when nobody was there. We are human and nobody is perfect. This picture doesnt make him a nice guy but the situation (him & Rihanna) shouldnt ruin him either. Everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt when it comes to changing. If he does it again then obviously he is making his own bed to lay in later. It’s just a shame that him AND Rihanna have everybody in their business. But that comes with the territory of being a celeb so it is what it is. I wish them both the best.

7. Anonymous says:

what the heck is wrong with yall he beat her black n blue men that beat wemon are not men if u wanna hit somebodny then hit a man o just cuz she slapped him wat a pussy i get slapped by a girl and that justifies what he did? what in the world is the world coming to nothin justifies wat he did it was WRONG no man should be beatin on a women NO man dang

8. Anonymous says:

Shariee Williams, you’re a moron. And anyone that’s on CB’s side is a tard. Yeah… Ri could have handled it differently, but does that mean she deserves her face to be smashed in BY A MAN!?! I bet he felt real tough putting his fist in her face. Now lets see him fight a REAL man.

9. Essence says:

You people need to get off chris brown’s nuts, like real talk. Yea he wrong for hittin a woman, but evrybody fuks up once in their life. This was his 1 fuk up. It’s plenty other sorry azz dudes out here that people really need to get mad at, chris brown aint do shyt for real. I SEEN WORSE!! get a fukin life and leave him tha hell alone!

10. Anonymous says:

man all this is sayini is as long as u got money in ur pocket n fans its ok what if he beat her so bad she would have died or went in a coma? is it still one mistake? any one who beat on a women n call themselves a man should be locked up period i dont care who he is n u seen worse that this dont phase u? then u need to go get ur head check

11. u know;-) says:

chris bown is a total jerk, i dont care how some of u guys wanna put it. I’m so embarassed how women are taking his side. I bet that if this was ur daughter, sister or mother, or maybe u, u girls would be bitching,pressing charges and suing. Everyone says that rihanna provoked the situation but I think he did because if he was a man he wouldnt have got the text knowing that his girl is present. I would also be pissed if i see my bf sexting another girl in front of me.

12. Aaron JR says:

I think chris brown is a nice guy but he shouldnt had hit Ri like she was a Man he made 1 Mistake wow that dont mean he is a bad guy this may be his last time hitting a lady so leave him alone and stay out of his buisness. its alot of me that hits there girlfriends and wife thats still doing that today but chris is trying to change and he took his responsibitys like a real would i court

13. Imani Bitch says:

shut da fuck up already!!!!! All da people who r saying he should get locked up well i disagree he made a mistake but everyone does if u were chris brown u would want people 2 just leave u alone n get off of ure bac. Get in his situation just think of all da pain he has in his heart. I LOVE CHRIS BROWN AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HIM SO FUCK ALL U BITCHES WHO DISRESPECT. GET OFF OF HIS DICK. FUCK U MEDIA AND TABLOIDS.

14. melinda says:

yo, keep ur head up Chris because i still love u. People need to get off ur d**k and stop trying to ride it. Everyone once in their life lay a hand on someone, so every1 need to be quiet. No human been have the right to lay a hand on any1. Weather it a girl to girl or man to man, or man to girl, or girl to man. We all human and we all have our fault and what we need to do is forgive and pray for people wrong instead of looking down on them. I’m 100% sure Rihana provoked that whole thing. Beside, they keep showing her bruises, but no one seem to care about showing his bruises. Before I judge, I have to hear from the horses’ mouth. Until then, this story is fake. 1 love chris and remember, what don’t brake u, make u stronger.

15. melz says:

I had been abuse worst then rihana and I still support Chris Brown. U know why, because Jesus told me to. He told me to forgive the wrong of other and share his word. That what they need to do with Chris Brown, give him conusling at chruch, not a prison cell. His mind would get more kurupt in there. For me to say this, mean it true. I have stories to tell. So for u people saying we shouldn’t love Chris, then no one shoud give a f**k about ya’ll. Everyone in their lives have sin and still is sinning, and a sin is a sin. There no such thing call little or big sin. Instead trying to look down on Chris, we should try to support him in this time of need. By showing love and affection this is the cure for depression and anger. Once he feel that love he need, he’ll change for the best. This go for Rihana too.

16. melz says:

I just wanted to add was we should let God be the judge of his faith. If God want him in jail then Chris would go, or if God want him in counlsing, then he’ll be in counsling. We should stay out of his and Rihana’ lives and let them breathe. Give them time to heal. If ya’ll going support him, support him. If not, then don’t. But just leave it as that, and nothing else. Because in the end God is the one who should be judging him, not us.

17. Briana Wilson says:

i think chris shouldnt be put down because he really iz a nice guy and rhianna needed someone to smack her around a bit and put her in her place. she shouldnt have talked about his family and the situations his family went through. that was uncalled for. his buisness is private and personal and she had no right to put it out there in that negative way.either way rhianaa neeeded to be hit in her face to take all the ugliness away. with or without makeup shes hideouys so i think chris actually did her a favor if u ask me.

18. shelly says:

i think that if it wasnt chris brown and rhianna then no one would even care…if you dont want to get hit by someone then dont hit them…i learned that in grade school

19. diana says:

was up chris…fuck al them hoes and just to let rehianna know i fucken hate her guts and she could go to hell…dont let people put u on the spot like dat there just all haters …they need to find a life and actually do something predictable with it …people who think chris brown is a women beater is rong he had a reason to do it and he did so get over ur lives and start new ones instead of fucking up other peoples…

20. nadia says:

chris browns music rocks.. nothing can change that ppl can sit there and abuse him as much as they want but he will still always have his fans regardless..

21. Devious says:

Chris Brown really messed up with that move. I feel sorry for him, but he is not going to get air-time based on pity. Don’t get me wrong, some girls feel that they can assault anyone and not expect to get assaulted back…that is an ignorant thought process…

I look at “Breakin Dishes” in which she explicitly states, “I’ma fight a man tonight.” I don’t doubt that lyrics sometimes represent some of who these artists are to an extent….my only issue with the story about the two of them is that he continued to assault her in the most violent of ways…and he has a history of doing it…

If this assault was able to overshadow his career, then his career wasn’t all that great to begin with. Period! He should step his game up and try again.

22. Lover not a fighter says:

The fact that my cousin who only heard chris brown songs from like when he was 17 and doesn’t even listen to hip hop or barely watch t.v but supports chris mean something anyone who really is a fan would stick with him
    all i gotta say is haterade come in many flavors pick one.
    I love chris brown and everyone who hates him need to go suck dick I am so tired of people on these pictures hating if you don’t like him why don’t you AVOID THE GOT DAMN PICTURE DUMBASSES SO DON’T COMPLAIN TO ME HE IS ASS CUZ HAVE YOU MET HIM NO SO SHUT THE FUCK UP GOODBYE

Comments